We are searching for a talented Middle/Senior React developer to join a core team of one of our key clients - a Sweden-based company within the truck accessory industry. They provide accessories and cranes globally for several different truck brands and usage areas such as cranes, forestry, recycling, forklifts, and different types of lifts and loaders.
The website is built on EPiServer DXP with EPiServer headless API and has a decoupled frontend using the CMS as a service. Decoupled in this case describes the architecture used with a headless CMS. This results in the frontend being decoupled from the backend system and they are managed independently and are isolated from each other offering a flexible and modular solution. We are also building an SSO service using Google SSO, as well as integrate the site with other third-party systems such as InRiver and Salesforce.
Things we seek:
- 2+ years of experience in building commercial React web applications.
- A deep understanding of ES6 and React.
- Experienced with different styling solutions such as PostCSS, CSS Modules, Styled Components.
- Experienced with at least one state management tool such as Redux, MobX, Flux, React Context.
- Experience in modern architecture patterns.
- Team player with a dedication to unit testing, code review, and other quality-oriented practices.
- Good diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Good English (at least Upper-Intermediate) for daily communication in the team.
- Self going.
Nice to have:
- Typescript or Flow for static type checking.
- Experience with NextJS.
- Any other language such as NodeJS, C#.
- Advantageous if you have experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery for the frontend stack.
- Technical leadership or mentoring experience.
- ReactJS development.
- Api: Integrating REST-apis.
- Software Configuration Management: Git Hub.
About the team and workflow:
Work in the mixed team - Belarus/Sweden: 1 .Net Developer, 1 React Frontend Developer, and 1 QA engineer located in Minsk. 1 Project manager, 1 UX Designer, 1 Web Analyst, 1 Tech Lead/Developer, and 1 Frontend Developer located at our sister company in Sweden (Malmö).
- Short daily stand up via Slack.
- Daily communication via Slack.
- Running sprints based on stories in JIRA.
- Pull requests and code review.
What we offer:
- Flexible schedule. Work in the office (Green Plaza - Biruzova str., 10a) with the possibility to work remotely during the quarantine.
- 28 calendar days of paid vacation.
- 100% -paid sick leave and 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Medical insurance.
- English classes. Professional training/certifications compensation.
- International culture and open-minded management.
If you understand that everything described above is about you, then contact us now!